How to Order
You can place an order at AgentPrint by following the steps below:
- Log in to your AgentPrint account. If you don't have an account, click here to create one.
- Go to the respective product page.
- Select the intended options from the various options available on the price list. As the options change, the total price shown on the check-out page changes as well.
- Click on Hire a Designer and select one option from the list of available options.
- Click on Estimated Shipping Cost. insert the required information, Then click on Get a Quote. If you would like to share your quote with a coworker, enter the email in the input box and click Send a Quote.
- Design your product following one of the options below:
- If you have a print-ready design, click on Upload Design. On the next page, select the size then click on Select File to upload your artwork file. After the file is completely uploaded, click on Checkout. (Click here to read our artwork guideline).
- If you want to make your design using our templates, go to the respective product page and follow steps 1 to 5, then click on Make Your Own Design. Select a size from the size list. Choose one of the various templates available, then click on Customize to enter our online design studio. After you are done with your design, click on Continue at the top right corner. On the next page, go to “Step 1: Shopping Card” section, edit your design, edit your order, or create a new version if necessary, then click on Continue to Secured Checkout. Go to “Step 2: Payment/Shipping Details” section, fill in the existing fields, tick I Agree and Approve box, and finally, click on Place Your Order.
- If you want to hire a graphic design expert to design for you go to the respective product page and follow steps 1 to 5, click on Hire a Designer in the price list and choose Yes, Create a Design for Me Using an AgentPrint.com Template, then click on Hire a Designer Action. On the next page, fill in the existing fields in “Design Information” and upload the files required, then click on Add to Cart & Checkout. On the next page, go to “Step 1: Shopping Card” section, edit your design, edit your order, or create a new version if necessary, then click on Continue to Secured Checkout. Go to “Step 2: Payment/Shipping Details” section, fill in the existing fields, tick I Agree and Approve box, and finally, click on Place Your Order.
AgentPrint provides several options for designing a product. You can order by choosing from the following options:
Upload Your Own Design
- If you have a print-ready design, simply upload the file to our website (please see our artwork guideline). We provide a digital proof in the form of a PDF file to show you the final layout and design elements.
Use Free Online Design Tool
- Our online design tool enables you to make your design for free. We provide you with thousands of templates to choose from. You can easily insert your customized content and add images to your design.
Let Us Design for You
- You can hire a graphic design expert to design for you according to your marketing needs and the instructions in your mind. Our professional designers will create print-ready designs for you in the blink of an eye!
How to Track an Order?
All orders placed at AgentPrint can be tracked in your account. Track your orders by following the steps below:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on Order History in My Account menu.
- Check the status of your orders in the Status column.