Wholesale Fabric Banners
Turn Heads with Modern-looking Fabric Banners
Attention-grabbing, Reusable, Easy to Set up and Store
Fabric banners are functional indoor displays that can perfectly cover a wide range of needs. They can be washed and used daily without wearing or fading. The material used has a glare-free finish required for certain applications. Due to the unique features of the material, the result will be realistic, sharp and bright. Moreover, our displays are convenient and cheap to transport. They can be folded and therefore occupy little space compared to vinyl banners.
The product is dye-sublimated on durable, washable wrinkle-free 100% polyester fabric. The dye-sublimation technique yields sharp images and permanent colours. Also, the surface texture and other characteristics have an overall impact on the appearance of the job.
UV-printed SEG Prints
Silicone-edge graphics (SEG) are UV-printed on special tension fabric. Then, a thin Silicone strip is sewn directly around the edges of the print. SEG prints are used with a special frame. The Silicone strip is inserted into a small groove around the perimeter of the frame.
UV-printed graphics are high-resolution and visually appealing. They reflect the light, which increases the readability of the printed texts. The process creates a more durable printed surface that can resist scratch, moisture and fading. Moreover, the setup process won’t take you more than a minute.
Advantages of Wholesale Fabric Banner Printing
- Fantastic images and classy look. The high-quality material used enhances the dye-sub process, producing vibrant colours and high-resolution images.
- Durability. The material naturally resists creases, wrinkles and the effect of tearing. Also, the dye-sublimation process employed prevents the graphics from fading over time.
- Non-reflective nature. Unlike vinyl banners that are mildly reflective, fabric banners absorb the camera flash. They’re quite suitable in conditions where flash photography is being used.
- Easy care and storage. The product can be transported and stored while folded. Therefore, it can fit into small bags or drawers. The graphics can be machine washed in cold water and on a gentle cycle and tumble dry on low. Also, any crease or fold mark can iron out.
- Multiple display options. There are various ways to display the product. The job can be hung with rope, bungee cords, zip ties, hanging clips, hooks, suction cups and more.
- Indoor signage
- In-store displays
- Photo printing
- Trade shows exhibits
- Conference and events
- Sales and event promotion
- Wall arts and decorative signs
- Other commercial and graphical projects
The dye-sublimated graphics are full-colour printed on one side of the material. For SEG jobs, we offer full-colour UV printing on one side of the material.
The sizes offered for dye-sublimated products range from 12 to 124 In. for the width and 12 to 3600 In. for the height. For SEG projects, on the other hand, the sizes range from 12 to 96 In. for the width and 12 to 3600 In. for the height. You can order any size in between the above-said extremes.
Our dye-sublimated products are made out of 100% polyester fabric. SEG products, on the other hand, are UV-printed on Samba 100% Polyester.
Grommets are small two-piece rings that are inserted into a pre-punched hole in a piece of material. They reinforce and protect the hole when hanging the job. Depending on the dimension ordered, you can choose one of the following grommet styles:
- No grommet
- Top 2 corners
- All 4 corners
- Every 2-3 feet top and bottom
- Every 2-3 feet on sides
- Every 2-3 feet all around
Pole pockets are created by wrapping a few inches of the job around the top, bottom or sides. It allows the graphics to easily slide over a pole or cable. Depending on your installation preference, you can choose one of the following options:
- 2-inch pole pocket on top and bottom
- 4-inch pole pocket on top and bottom
The graphics can be hemmed around the edge on all four sides. That protects the print from tearing. Depending on your need, you can choose one of the following hemming styles:
- Top and bottom
- Right and left
- All 4 sides
Velcro is a fastening tape consisting of two tapes. The tapes are attached to two opposite surfaces to be fastened. One strip is covered with a dense arrangement of tiny hooks. the other strip is made with a dense arrangement of tiny loops. The hook part is attached to the back of the job while the loop part is attached to the installation surface. Velcro is frequently used for pop-up display frames with velcro finishing.
Depending on your needs you can choose one of the following velcro styles:
- All 4 sides with hook and loop
- All 4 sides with hook only
- All 4 sides with loop only
UV-printed projects can be hunged or displayed with a frame. If you choose the latter, you should select the silicone option. The silicone tape with being attached to all four sides of the job.
Looking for Reliable Fabric Banner Printing Services? It’s Us!
Become a member to enjoy the benefits of printing with Us!
- Full-colour, CMYK process
- Next-day turnaround for most products
- Unbeatable quality and pricing
- Easy online ordering
- Instant quoting on over +200 products
- Friendly customer service
- Price matching
- Various shipping options
- Special offers and sales
- Referral Program